This User Agreement (â€œAgreementâ€) is an agreement between SICHost.com, and the party set forth in the related Registration Form (â€œUserâ€ or â€œYouâ€ and â€œYourâ€) incorporated herein by reference (together with any subsequent Registration Forms or other online signup, acceptance or order form submitted by User, the â€œRegistration Formâ€), and applies to the purchase of all services ordered by User on the Registration Form (collectively, the â€œServicesâ€). As used herein the term â€œUserâ€ and â€œYouâ€ shall also include any and all users, Customers, subscribers, affiliates (including without limitations Users or non-Users to whom SICHost.com provides links or banners to promote the services or products of SICHost.com or any third party the services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with SICHost.com), others (i) who order for, use or obtain services or products from SICHost.com or from any third party services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with SICHost.com, or (ii) who visit the Web sites of SICHost.com or of any such third party.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT. YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1 Acceptable Use Policy.
Under this Agreement, User shall comply with SICHostâ€™s then current Acceptable Use Policy (â€œAUPâ€), as amended, modified or updated from time to time by SICHost, and other agreements which currently can be viewed under the Terms of Service section of this Web site (collectively, the â€œTerms of Serviceâ€), and which is incorporated in this Agreement by reference. User hereby acknowledges that it has reviewed the AUP and that the terms of the AUP are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any inconsistencies between this Agreement and the AUP, the terms of the AUP shall govern. SICHost does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by User via the Service (the â€œUser Contentâ€). User Content includes content of Userâ€™s and/or users of Userâ€™s Web site. Accordingly, under this Agreement, You will be responsible for Your users content and activities on Your Web site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, SICHost may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of the User Content, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by User of the AUP. In the event SICHost takes corrective action due to a violation of the AUP, SICHost shall not refund to User any fees paid in advance of such corrective action. User hereby agrees that SICHost shall have no liability to User or any of Userâ€™s users due to any corrective action that SICHost may take (including, without limitation, suspension, termination or disconnection of Services).
2 Term; Termination; Cancellation Policy.
* The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Registration Form (the â€œInitial Termâ€). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to User. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the â€œTermâ€.
* This Agreement may be terminated or cancelled; At anytime by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice, provided that we may charge You a minimum $35.00 charge as an early cancellation fee.
If an account with a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is purchased and cancelled within thirty (30) days of sign-up, the User will, upon request, receive a full refund of all hosting fees. Requests for these refunds should be made through our Support Team. Refunds made for a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee will not include domain registration fees or setup fees, nor will they include any fees for additional services that are purchased in the first thirty (30) days. If your plan includes a free domain name and You cancel within the first 30 days, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund. If you do not wish to keep the domain name, SICHost.com will take possession of the domain and the fee will not be charged.
The thirty (30) day money-back guarantee is valid for credit-card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee for other payment methods.
o by SICHost.com in the event of nonpayment by User,
o by SICHost.com, at any time, without notice, if, in SICHost.comâ€™s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, User is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Userâ€™s use of the Services disrupts or, in SICHost.comâ€™s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, SICHost.comâ€™s business operations and/or
o by SICHost.com as provided herein.
If You cancel this Agreement, upon proper notice to SICHost.com, prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter,
o You shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
o SICHost.com may (but is not obligated to) refund to You all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation (i.e., no partial month fees shall be refunded), less any setup fees, cancellation fees, and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that You are not in breach of any terms and conditions of this AUP, User Agreement, Anti-Spamming Policy or Domain Policy;
If your plan includes a free domain name, a fee for the domain will be deducted from your refund. If you do not wish to keep the domain name, SICHost.com will take possession of the domain and the fee will not be charged.
o We may charge You one hundred percent (100%) of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term (other than basic hosting fees as provided in (ii) above).
o Any cancellation request shall be effective thirty (30) days after receipt by SICHost.com, unless a later date is specified in such request.
SICHost.com may terminate this Agreement, without penalty,
o if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, Terms of Service or regulatory reason, by giving User as much prior notice as reasonably practicable; or
* Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. The provisions of Sections 2(e), 3, 4, 12, 13, 17, 19 and 20 of this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, and, notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the parties shall each remain liable to the other for any indebtedness or other liability theretofore arising under this Agreement. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other Terms of Service or equitable rights or remedies to which SICHost.com may be entitled.
* You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by SICHost.com. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at billing@SICHost.com
3 Userâ€™s Responsibilities.
* User is solely responsible for the quality, performance and all other aspects of the User Content and the goods or services provided through the User Web site.
* User will cooperate fully with SICHost.com in connection with SICHost.comâ€™s provision of the Services. User must provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for User to use the Services. Delays in Userâ€™s performance of its obligations under this Agreement will extend the time for SICHost.comâ€™s performance of its obligations that depend on Userâ€™s performance on a day for day basis. User must provide complete, correct and genuine contact information in the Registration Form and update such information as necessary from time to time so it remains complete, correct and genuine at all times; failure to do so may result in suspension or cancellation of Services. User will notify SICHost.com of any change in Userâ€™s mailing address, telephone, electronic mail or other contact information.
* User assumes full responsibility for providing end users with any required disclosure or explanation of the various features of the User Web site and any goods or services described therein, as well as any rules, terms or conditions of use.
* Because the Services permit Users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the User Web site, User shall be fully responsible for uploading all content to the User Web site and supplementing, modifying and updating the User Web site, including all back-ups. User is also responsible for ensuring that the User Content and all aspects of the User Web site are compatible with the hardware and software used by SICHost.com to provide the Services, as the same may be changed by SICHost.com from time to time. SICHost.com shall not be responsible for any damages to the User Content, the User Web site or other damages or any malfunctions or service interruptions caused by any failure of the User Content or any aspect of the User Web site to be compatible with the hardware and software used by SICHost.com to provide the Services.
* User is solely responsible for making back-up copies of the User Web site and User Content.
* SICHost.com does not maintain backup copies of User Web sites or e-mail. SICHost.com cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a Web site will always be available. Users should always copy all content of a Web site to a local computer and SICHost.com strongly suggest that Users make an additional copy (on tape, CD, multiple floppies, another desktop, or elsewhere) to ensure the availability of the files.
* User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login and billing information. SICHost.com is not liable for any account disputes that may arise between various parties holding account login information. SICHost.com is not responsible for any changes made to the account or any information that has been modified by User, or any parties authorized by User, to access the control panel. User is responsible for updating and maintaining contact and billing information with SICHost.com. Any changes to the User contact information must be made using the account control panel or by contacting our Support Team. User is responsible for ensuring that SICHost.com is able to notify the User for technical, billing or other issues or purposes deemed necessary by SICHost.com to maintain the account.
* Free Web Hosting. If you have enrolled in a free plan, your Web site may carry advertising HTML for SICHost.com or a third party, which could include different types of advertisements, including banners or pop-ups. If you would prefer not to have such advertising on your Web site, we encourage you to order for a plan that does not include advertising. Our Support Team can help you choose the plan that is right for you
4 Userâ€™s Representations and Warranties.
* User hereby represents and warrants to SICHost.com, and agrees that during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter User will ensure that:
o User is the owner or valid licensee of the User Content and each element thereof, and User has secured all necessary licenses, consents, permissions, waivers and releases for the use of the User Content and each element thereof, including without limitation, all trademarks, logos, names and likenesses contained therein, without any obligation by SICHost.com to pay any fees, residuals, guild payments or other compensation of any kind to any Person;
o Userâ€™s use, publication and display of the User Content will not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person, or constitute a defamation, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity or any other right of any person, including, without limitation, any contractual, statutory or common law right or any â€œmoral rightâ€ or similar right however denominated;
o User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding the User Content and the User Web site and will use the User Web site only for lawful purposes; and
o User has used its best efforts to ensure that the User Content is and will at all times remain free of all computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malicious code.
* User shall be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of Userâ€™s Web site, online store and electronic commerce activities, for all products and services offered by User or appearing online and for all contents and materials appearing online or on Userâ€™s products, including, without limitation
o the accuracy and appropriateness of the User Content and content and material appearing in its store or on its products,
o ensuring that the User Content and content and materials appearing in its store or on its products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person, and
o ensuring that the User Content and the content and materials appearing in its store or on its products are not defamatory or otherwise illegal. User shall be solely responsible for accepting, processing and filling User orders and for handling User inquiries or complaints. User shall be solely responsible for the payment or satisfaction of any and all taxes associated with its Web site and online store.
* User grants SICHost.com the right to reproduce, copy, use and distribute all and any portion of the User Content to the extent needed to provide and operate the Services
* In addition to transactions entered into by You on Your behalf, You also agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into on Your behalf by anyone acting as Your agent, and transactions entered into by anyone who uses Your account, whether or not the transactions were on Your behalf.
5 License to SICHost.com. User hereby grants to SICHost.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license during the Initial Term and any Term thereafter to do the following to the extent necessary in the performance of Services under the Order:
* digitize, convert, install, upload, select, order, arrange, compile, combine, synchronize, use, reproduce, store, process, retrieve, transmit, distribute, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and hyperlink the User Content; and
* make archival or back-up copies of the User Content and the User Web site.
* Except for the rights expressly granted above, SICHost.com is not acquiring any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with User.
* SICHost.com, in its sole discretion, reserves the right (i) to deny, cancel, suspend, transfer or alter, modify, correct, amend, change, program, or take any other corrective action to protect the integrity and stability of the Services (including altering, modifying, correcting, amending, changing, programming, or taking any other corrective action regarding any malicious code, software or related abusive activity, User Content and/or Web site(s)), and/or (ii) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules, or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal. User further agrees that SICHost.com shall not be liable to User for any loss or damages that may result from such conduct.
6 Billing and Payment.
* User will pay to SICHost.com the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Registration Form.
* SICHost.com may increase the Service Fees (i) in the manner permitted in the service description and (ii) at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term by providing ten (10) days prior written notice thereof to User.
* The Service Fees do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority with respect to the Services or any software provided hereunder (excluding any tax on SICHost.comâ€™s net income). All such taxes may be added to SICHost.comâ€™s invoices for the fees as separate charges to be paid by User. All fees are fully earned when due and non-refundable when paid.
* Unless otherwise specified, all initial fees shall be payable upon sign-up, and all subsequent fees and related charges shall be due and payable when billed, if by credit card, or if not by credit card, within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If any invoice is not paid within seven (7) days after the date of the invoice, SICHost.com may charge User a late fee of $15.00 for; in addition any amounts payable to SICHost.com not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less.
* If SICHost.com collects any payment due at law or through an attorney at law or under advice therefrom or through a collection agency, or if SICHost.com prevails in any action to which the User and SICHost.com are parties, User will pay all costs of collection, arbitration and litigation, including, without limitation, all court costs and SICHost.comâ€™s reasonable attorneysâ€™ fees. * If any check is returned for insufficient funds SICHost.com may impose a minimum processing charge of $25.00.
* In the event that any amount due to SICHost.com is not paid when due, SICHost.com, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
* There may be a minimum $50.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated.
* Wire transfers will be assessed a minimum $35.00 charge.
* There may be a minimum $35.00 charge for all credit card chargebacks.
* User acknowledges and agrees that SICHost.com may pre-charge Userâ€™s fees for the Services to its credit card supplied by User during registration for the Initial Term.
* YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN SECTION.
7 Payment Policies â€“ General
* Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without prior payment.
* All hosting fees and domain name renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account and/or domain name.
* Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account being suspended or terminated or NOT being activated. Some accounts may be placed on hold for up to 72 hours, pending review of information received.
* Any losses or expenses experienced by the User, due to actions taken by SICHost.com in response to Users non-payment, are not the responsibility of SICHost.com.
* Unless stated otherwise, a reference to â€˜USD$â€™, â€˜$USâ€™, â€˜dollarâ€™ or â€˜$â€™ is a reference to USA currency. All fees or other amounts hereunder shall be payable in US currency.
8 Payment Policies â€“ Payment Processing
* SICHost.comâ€™s preferred method of payment is credit card.
* By purchasing our hosting services, you are agreeing to allow SICHost.com to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
* You grant SICHost.com permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request, including, but not limited to, hosting and/or domain name renewals.
* If we are unable to process a payment for your hosting plan by its due date, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your Web site or e-mail.
* When an account is cancelled, all copies of the Web site and e-mail files are permanently and irretrievably removed from our servers.
* If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
* If we make any refunds due to charges you dispute with your credit card SICHost.com, we will cancel your account. The cancelled account will only be reactivated once all disputed/refunded fees are resolved satisfactorily, and we receive payment for any and all administrative fees incurred by SICHost.com as a result of your dispute or charge-back request. We cannot guarantee any files or e-mail will be available upon reactivation.
* It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, and/or electronic checks. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be in our sole discretion. Further, we may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by us in our sole discretion) to appropriate government and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies. In these situations, you shall have waived any and all rights to privacy.
9 SICHost.com as Licensor. SICHost.com is acting only as a licensor of certain services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the products and/or Services that were or are manufactured or provided by a third party (â€œNon-SICHost.com Productâ€). SICHost.com shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause the Non-SICHost.com Product to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturerâ€™s defects of Non-SICHost.com Product either sold, licensed or provided by SICHost.com to User or purchased directly by User used in connection with the Services will not be deemed a breach of SICHost.comâ€™s obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies User may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of Non-SICHost.com Product are limited to those rights extended to User by the manufacturer of such Non-SICHost.com Product. User is entitled to use any Non-SICHost.com Product supplied by SICHost.com only in connection with Userâ€™s permitted use of the Services. User shall use its best efforts to protect and keep confidential all intellectual property provided by SICHost.com to User through any Non-SICHost.com Product and shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such intellectual property or to use it other than in connection with the Services. User shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-SICHost.com Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable United States or foreign law.
10 Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership. If SICHost.com assigns User an Internet Protocol (â€œIPâ€) address for Userâ€™s use, the right to use that IP address shall belong only to SICHost.com, and User shall have no right to use that IP address except as permitted by SICHost.com in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. SICHost.com shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to User by SICHost.com, and SICHost.com reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
11 Caching. User expressly;
* grants to SICHost.com a license to cache the entirety of the User Content and Userâ€™s Web site, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by SICHost.com under this Agreement and
* agrees that such caching is not an infringement of any of Userâ€™s intellectual property rights or any third partyâ€™s intellectual property rights.
12 CPU Usage. User agrees that User shall not use excessive amounts of CPU processing on any of SICHost.comâ€™s servers. Any violation of this policy may result in corrective action by SICHost.com, including assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in SICHost.comâ€™s sole and absolute discretion. If SICHost.com takes any corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action.
13 Bandwidth and Disk Usage. SICHost.com provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as e-mail and/or file-transfer-protocol (â€œFTPâ€) accounts, the amount of which is defined in SICHost.comâ€™s web pages describing the package of Services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, SICHost.com may not establish a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and refer to that as â€œUnlimitedâ€. In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any activity that results in excessive usage that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. SICHost.com reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or delete the accounts of Users whose use of disk space, bandwidth or other resources results in or presents the risk of degradation of service to other customers, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the Userâ€™s plan. User agrees that such usage shall not exceed the amounts set by SICHost.com for the Services purchased (the â€œAgreed Usageâ€) and is additionally subject to normal usage guidelines established by SICHost.com as in effect from time to time. These allotments are optimized and dedicated towards serving the Content and Userâ€™s active electronic mail services related solely to Userâ€™s web hosting account(s) with SICHost.com.
Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, active e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage (whether of media, e-mails, or other data). Hosting space further may not be used as offsite storage of electronic files, electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files, e-mails or other data which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials (including without limitation files and e-mails), and/or in discontinuation of your services or account, which actions we may take in our sole discretion.
SICHost.com will monitor Userâ€™s use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. SICHost.com, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if Userâ€™s utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, normal usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of Userâ€™s Web site, User Content, Userâ€™s electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the Userâ€™s account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in SICHost.comâ€™s sole and absolute discretion.
If SICHost.com takes any such corrective action under this section, User shall not be entitled to a refund or credit of any fees paid prior to such action. User will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding Userâ€™s Web site, User Content and/or Userâ€™s electronic mail services, including use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources and will use such services and resources only for lawful purposes. User may not utilize: the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization; the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling, obscene materials or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law; the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws; the Services to forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message. If SICHost.com learns or discovers that User is violating any law related to Userâ€™s Web site, User Content and/or Userâ€™s electronic mail services, use of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources or Agreed Usage, SICHost.com may be obligated to or may in its discretion inform the necessary law enforcement and/or any related agency(ies) of such conduct and may provide such agency(ies) with information related to User, Userâ€™s Web site, User Content and/or Userâ€™s electronic mail.
User is responsible for complying with any usage requirements or limits for bandwidth, disk space or other resources, and monitoring such usage to ensure the Web site does not violate such requirements or exceed any such limits allocated for the account(s) and otherwise complies with this Agreement. SICHost.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to e-mail Users who are at or near their utilization limits, but SICHost.com does not take responsibility if e-mail notification(s) is not received by the User. SICHost.com reserves the right to discontinue service through the beginning of the next month for your account in the event that it exceeds the any such allotment.
14 Parked Domain Services. In addition to the applicable terms and conditions contained herein:
* If User signs up to register and park a domain name with SICHost.com, User agrees to pay SICHost.com the annual fee a set forth on our Web site (the â€œParked Page Servicesâ€). Userâ€™s annual billing date will be determined based on the month User establishes the Parked Page Services with SICHost.com. Payments are non-refundable. If for any reason SICHost.com is unable to charge Userâ€™s payment method for the full amount owed SICHost.com for the service provided, or if SICHost.com is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to Your payment method, User agrees that SICHost.com may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. User agrees that among the remedies SICHost.com may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to User of Userâ€™s service. SICHost.com reserves the right to charge a reasonable service fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services. These include, but are not limited to, User service issues that cannot be handled over e-mail but require personal service, and disputes that require legal services. These charges will be billed to the payment method we have on file for User.
* User agrees to be responsible for notifying SICHost.com should User desire to terminate use of any of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, those purchased. Notification of Userâ€™s intent to terminate must be provided to SICHost.com no earlier than thirty (30) days prior to Userâ€™s billing date but no later than ten (10) days prior to the billing date. In the absence of notification from User, SICHost.com will automatically continue the Parked Page Services indefinitely and will charge Userâ€™s payment method that is on file with SICHost.com, at SICHost.comâ€™s then current rates. It is Userâ€™s responsibility to keep their payment method information current, which includes the expiration date if using a credit card. In the event User terminates the Parked Page Services, moving their Web site off of the SICHost.com hosting servers is Userâ€™s responsibility. SICHost.com will not transfer or FTP such Web site to another provider. Any change by User of their name-server is not deemed cancellation of the Parked Page Services.
* SICHost.com will provide User with the Parked Page Services as long as User abides by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of SICHost.comâ€™s policies and procedures.
* By using any of the Parked Pages Services, User agrees that SICHost.com may point the domain name or DNS to one of SICHost.comâ€™s or SICHost.comâ€™s affiliates web pages, and that they may place advertising on Userâ€™s web page and that SICHost.com specifically reserves this right. User shall have no right to any compensation and shall not be entitled and shall have no right to receive any funds related to the monetization of Userâ€™s Parked Pages.
* User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SICHost.com for any complications arising out of use of the Parked Page Services, including, but not limited to, actions SICHost.com chooses to take to remedy Userâ€™s improper or illegal use of a Web site hosted by SICHost.com. User agrees it is not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to SICHost.com if, for any reason, SICHost.com takes corrective action with respect to any improper or illegal use of the Parked Page Services.
* If a dispute arises as a result of one or more of Userâ€™s Parked Pages, User will indemnify, defend and hold SICHost.com harmless for damages arising out of such dispute. User also agrees that if SICHost.com is notified that a complaint has been filed with a governmental, administrative or judicial body, regarding a Web site hosted by SICHost.com, that SICHost.com, in its sole discretion, may take whatever action SICHost.com deems necessary regarding further modification, assignment of and/or control of the Web site to comply with the actions or requirements of the governmental, administrative or judicial body until such time as the dispute is settled.
15 InstallCentral Terms. InstallCentral automates the installation of a given open source application. Users are free to install open source applications independently of InstallCentral by following the instructions provided by SICHost.com or the organization that developed the open source application. When a User uses an open source application, the User licenses it from the open source provider, not from SICHost.com.
* We do not provide support for the application once the application has been successfully installed; we provide support only for the installation or upgrade process. Any support requests regarding actual use of the application must be directed to the organization or SICHost.com that developed the application.
* The User is responsible for creating back-ups before upgrading to the next version.
* We can not guarantee that the version we currently provide is the latest one being distributed by the vendor.
* Any security risks including, but not limited to, hacking, phishing and information piracy are the sole responsibility of the User.
* We reserve the right to discontinue applications managed by InstallCentral at any time.
* InstallCentral applications are installed at the Userâ€™s own risk. We can not be held liable for lost data or damage caused by open source applications provided through InstallCentral.
16 Standard and Private-Label Programs. In addition to all terms and conditions described in this Agreement, the following shall also be applicable to SICHost.com Wholesale, Wholesale Plus and Private-Label;
* The agrees, on behalf of both the and each User signed up, to comply with these Terms of Service.
* In the event that a User is determined to be in violation of the Terms of Service, upon receipt of notice of the violation, take prompt action to ensure that the account in question is updated to be in full compliance with the Terms of Service.
* SICHost.com is not responsible for the actions or misrepresentations of client. The client hereby agrees to indemnify SICHost.com from and against any and all claims made by any User that result from the clientâ€™s misrepresentation, breach of the Terms of Service or other improper actions by the client.
* SICHost.com reserves the right to revise its Wholesale, Wholesale Pluse and Private-Label Programs, AUP and the Terms of Service at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online.
* Users who have been order agree to operate their Web sites in accordance with the Terms of Service.
* Clients cannot make any modifications to the SICHost.com Terms of Service. Any such alterations shall be deemed a violation of the Terms of Service and could result in a cancellation of a clientâ€™s account(s). SICHost.com is not responsible for any modifications made to the Terms of Service by clients.
* clients in the Wholesale client Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of their Users. SICHost.com reserves the right to refuse inquiries made to the Support Team from the Customers of clients in the Wholesale client Program.
17 Property Rights.
* SICHost.com hereby grants to User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license, exercisable solely during the term of this Agreement, to use SICHost.com technology, products and services solely for the purpose of accessing and using the Services. User may not use SICHost.comâ€™s technology for any purpose other than accessing and using the Services. Except for the rights expressly granted above, this Agreement does not transfer from SICHost.com to User any SICHost.com technology, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any SICHost.com technology shall remain solely with SICHost.com. User shall not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any of the SICHost.com.
* SICHost.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services and SICHost.comâ€™s trade names, trademarks, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents, know-how and other intellectual property rights relating to the design, function, marketing, promotion, sale and provision of the Services and the related hardware, software and systems (â€œMarksâ€). Noting in this Agreement constitutes a license to User to use or resell the Marks.
18 Disclaimer of Warranty. User agrees to use all Services and any information obtained through or from SICHost.com, at Userâ€™s own risk. User acknowledges and agrees that SICHost.com exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through SICHost.comâ€™s host computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY OR AFFILIATED CORPORATIONS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, SUPPLIERS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE (EACH, A â€œRELATED PERSONâ€) MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES OR ANY EQUIPMENT WE PROVIDE. NO RELATED PERSON MAKES ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USER OR STORED BY USER OR ANY OF USERâ€™S USERS VIA THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY ANY RELATED PERSON, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
19 Limited Warranty.
* SICHost.com represents and warrants to User that the Services will be performed (a) in a manner consistent with industry standards reasonably applicable to the performance thereof; (b) at least at the same level of service as provided by SICHost.com generally to its other Users for the same services; and (c) in compliance in all material respects with the applicable Service Descriptions. User will be deemed to have accepted such Services unless User notifies SICHost.com, in writing, within thirty (30) days after performance of any Services of any breach of the foregoing warranties. Userâ€™s sole and exclusive remedy, and SICHost.comâ€™s sole obligation, for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be for SICHost.com, at its option, to re-perform the defective Services at no cost to User, or, in the event of interruptions to the Services caused by a breach of the foregoing warranties, issue User a credit in an amount equal to the current monthly service fees pro rated by the number of hours in which the Services have been interrupted. SICHost.com may provision the Services from any of its data centers and may from time to time re-provision the Services from different data centers.
* The foregoing warranties shall not apply to performance issues or defects in the Services (a) caused by factors outside of SICHost.comâ€™s reasonable control; (b) that resulted from any actions or inactions of User or any third parties; or (c) that resulted from Userâ€™s equipment or any third-party equipment not within the sole control of SICHost.com. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE SAME. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED TO USER HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED â€œAS ISâ€ WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
20 Limitation of Liability.
* IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY ORDER, WHETHER CAUSED BY FAILURE TO DELIVER, NON-PERFORMANCE, DEFECTS, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AGGREGATE SERVICE FEES PAID TO US BY YOU DURING THE 3-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
* WE CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, INTEGRITY OF DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ANY CORRUPTION, ERASURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, DATA, INFORMATION OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED, RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM.
* EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BELOW, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LICENSES OR SERVICES OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER RIGHT HEREUNDER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY ORDER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY BY A THIRD PARTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIM OR DAMAGES.
* The limitations contained in this Section apply to all causes of action in the aggregate, whether based in contract, tort or any other Terms of Service theory (including strict liability), other than claims based on fraud or willful misconduct. The limitations contained in Section 15 shall not apply to Userâ€™s indemnification obligations.
* Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, SICHost.comâ€™s maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi-contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar amount paid by User for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 3-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose.
* User understands, acknowledges and agrees that if SICHost.com takes any corrective action under this Agreement because of an action of User or one if its Users or a client, that corrective action may adversely affect other Users of User or other client Users, and User agrees that SICHost.com shall have no liability to User, any of its Users or any client User due to such corrective action by SICHost.com.
* This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
21 Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SICHost.com and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, attorneys and agents (each an â€œindemnified partyâ€ and, collectively, â€œindemnified partiesâ€) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneyâ€™s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the indemnified parties arising out of or relating to Userâ€™s use of the Services, (ii) any violation by User of the AUP, (iii) any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant of User contained in this Agreement or (iv) any acts or omissions of User. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
22 Waiver of Jury Trial
* Both You and SICHost.com hereby agree to waive all respective rights to a jury trial of any claim or cause of action related to or arising out of this Agreement.
* The scope of the waiver is intended to be all encompassing of any and all disputes that may be filed in any court and that relate to the subject matter herein, including without limitation, contract claims, tort claims, breach of duty claims, and all other common law and statutory claims.
* You and SICHost.com each acknowledge that the waiver is a material inducement for each party to enter into a business relationship, that each party has already relied on the waiver in entering into this Agreement and that each will continue to rely on the waiver in their related future dealings.
* Each party further warrants and represents that each has had the opportunity to have counsel review this Agreement and this waiver.
* The waiver is irrevocable, meaning that it may not be modified either orally or in writing, and the waiver shall apply to any subsequent amendments, renewals, supplements or modifications to this Agreement. In the event of litigation, this Agreement may be filed as written consent to a trial by court.
* Independent Contractor. SICHost.com and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places SICHost.com and User in the relationship of principal and agent, master and servant, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
* Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon arising from an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of Massachuesetts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. Any suit, action or proceeding concerning this agreement must be brought in a state or federal court located in Middlesex, Massachuesetts. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH IT MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
* Headings. The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
* Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any purchase order, service order, work order, confirmation, correspondence or other communication of User or SICHost.com, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control. No additional terms or conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be effective unless approved in writing by any authorized representative of User and SICHost.com. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by another agreement in writing executed by the parties hereto; provided, however, that these Terms of Service may be modified from time to time by SICHost.com in its sole discretion, which modifications will be effective upon posting to SICHost.comâ€™s Web site.
* Severability. All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
* Notices. All notices and demands required or contemplated hereunder by one party to the other shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly made and given upon date of delivery if delivered in person or by an overnight delivery or postal service, upon receipt if delivered by facsimile the receipt of which is confirmed by the recipient, or upon the expiration of five days after the date of posting if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses or facsimile numbers set forth below the partiesâ€™ signatures. Either party may change its address or facsimile number for purposes of this Agreement by notice in writing to the other party as provided herein. SICHost.com may give written notice to User via electronic mail to the Userâ€™s electronic mail address as maintained in SICHost.comâ€™s billing records.
* Waiver. No failure or delay by any party hereto to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy by any party preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by any party hereto to any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of or an assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
* Assignment; Successors. User may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of SICHost.com. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. SICHost.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
* Limitation of Actions. No action, regardless of form, arising by reason of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought by either party more than two years after the cause of action has arisen.
* Counterparts. If this Agreement is signed manually, it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. If this Agreement is signed electronically, SICHost.comâ€™s records of such execution shall be presumed accurate unless proven otherwise.
* Force Majeure. Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such partyâ€™s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
* No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, Terms of Service or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against User as if it were a party to this Agreement.
* Government Regulations. User may not export, re-export, transfer or make available, whether directly or indirectly, any regulated item or information to anyone outside the United States in connection with this Agreement without first complying with all export control laws and regulations which may be imposed by the United States government and any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction User operates or does business.
* Marketing. User agrees that during the term of this Agreement SICHost.com may publicly refer to User, orally and in writing, as a User of SICHost.com. Any other public reference to User by SICHost.com requires the written consent of User.